Role: Business Development & Sales Director – Construction
Salary: £90K basic, bonus scheme + benefits
Are you looking for your next career opportunity and want to work for an established and award winning company in the construction sector? Do you want to make a measurable difference and be provided with the autonomy to just get on with the job? If so, this could be the role for you.
About the company
Our client is an multiple award-winning construction company that has grown from a £1m turnover to over £10m in the last five years and are looking to maintain their growth trajectory over the next 5 years. There are a number of substantial logistical projects on the horizon relating to HS2 that our client are expecting to provide a number of growth opportunities (railway experience not required).
They have created a new role of Business Development & Sales Director to oversee their national growth plan and manage significantly growing sales and support teams.
About the role
The role will be primarily focused on recruiting and managing the growing sales force (currently 7 people) as well as targeting and approaching key prospects to achieve monthly and quarterly targets. Pitching to prospects and close liaison with the Account Management team to increase existing client business will be a core part of the role.
Reporting to the MD, our client are looking for a dynamic sales leader to deliver the requisite year on year growth. It is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference and play a critical part in the future growth journey of our client.
- Team recruitment and leadership – ensuring an effective dynamic across all team members
- Delivering individual business development target and overseeing the delivery of team sales targets
- Reporting and presenting the monthly KPI numbers to the Board
- Substantial travel required across the UK
- Minimum of 3 years at a senior sales level achieving or exceeding set targets
- Proven leadership skills including the management of new sales recruits
- 5+ years experience of working within the construction sector including successfully pitching for £500k+ projects
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Business Development & Sales Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.