Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation in the B2B sector, looking for a new Customer Services Director to lead their existing customer growth strategy. Based in the South West, it’s an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to make a difference.
Role: Customer Services Director – B2B Services
Location: South West
Salary: £Competitive + bonus scheme
Do you put the customer at the heart of everything that you do? Can you demonstrate a customer commitment that is second-to-none and has delivered exponential client growth? If so, this role could be ideal for you.
About the company
With a history of delivering excellent quality products and services to their customers for the last 50 years, our client is looking for a new Customer Services Director to ensure their reputation helps them achieve an ambitious 5 year growth strategy.
Located in the South West, their whole client base is B2B, predominantly focused on the transport and logistic sectors. Their long history stems from a local focus which they are now keen to expand to a more national basis. They employ over 100 employees with nearly 50% of these devoted to their customer services department. Each customer service agent is trained to ensure they have a fantastic understanding of client needs and don’t just answer queries or take orders.
About the role
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a customer services plan that aligns with the overall business strategy. In particular, you will be expected to identify how to grow the customer services team efficiently and effectively over the next 5 years with minimal cost but ensuring quality service levels are maintained.
Leading a total customer services team of 45 individuals including senior managers, you will be responsible for setting, monitoring, and achieving the service level targets which include an element of business development. You will also oversee a customer loyalty programme Increasing the average income per client is a key performance measure as well as the average number of products/services each client utilises.
Although wholly based in the South West head office, some travel will be required to attend major client meetings including pitches for new business where you will be expected to present our client’s quality customer service offering.
- Development of a Customer Service Strategic Plan that aligns with the overall 5 year Business Plan and establishes how to help achieve the growth targets in the most cost efficient way
- Monitoring performance on a weekly basis, reporting any underperformance to the Board alongside the reasons why and proposed corrective actions
- Leading and managing customer service teams
- Managing a variety of customer offers, ensuring they achieve the desired returns and value
- Reviewing, updating and implementing the existing customer loyalty programme
- Minimum of 3 years successfully leading a B2B customer service team of at least 20+ people
- Proven ability to achieve stretching growth targets via an existing client base
- Strong understanding of brand value, customer loyalty schemes and average product holdings
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Customer Services Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.