Job Title: CEO
Location: South East
Salary: Highly competitive
Our client are looking for an exceptional leader to oversee the next phase in this growing Multi Academy Trust (MAT). This is an incredibly exciting time for the Trust and they need someone who can provide exceptional leadership in all matters academic, commercial, financial, and pastoral.
The successful applicant will be a strategist charged with shaping and influencing the future Trust direction and with instilling their vision and ethos throughout the organisation. The CEO role also incorporates the role of Accounting Officer.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work to embed the Trust’s vision and ethos, and to achieve the Trust’s strategic objectives
- Ensure that all their schools are thriving and successful places where their students can be challenged to reach their full potential
- Identify and implement opportunities for the growth and development of the Trust, and for the continual development of their staff
- Act as the key figurehead for the Trust, and be an influential leader of education within the local area
Our client is therefore looking for someone who has:
- Experience of managing multiple schools as either Executive Head/ CEO, or a proven track record as a highly experienced and successful Headteacher with system leadership experience;
- Sound understanding of academy finances and the reporting expectations for Charitable Trusts;
- A track record of delivering school improvements and building effective Senior Leadership Teams;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally;
- A clear, driven, and supportive approach to the delivery of education and an understanding of its importance to the community.
In return, our client offers a truly exciting and positive working environment. Surrounded and supported by dedicated and brilliant colleagues, you will be able to put your own stamp on the MAT, and in conjunction with the Board, make key decisions about the future in what is an ever-changing education landscape.
About our client
The MAT was created to extend opportunities to all students in its care. They are unique in the area in that they have both selective and non-selective schools in the Trust which means staff and students at the schools will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with their counterparts at the other schools.
Our client believes that a one-size-fits-all approach to education restricts pupil progress and therefore they promote a personalised approach to teaching and learning in all of its schools. Students are loosely set in relation to their performance in different subjects and are also gender set where appropriate, to ensure learning approaches can be tailored to meet individual and group requirements. Active learning rather than passive learning is encouraged and the schools take steps to ensure that as far as possible any potential barriers to learning are removed.
Our client’s schools encourage pupils to become resilient and resourceful and the schools deliver a programme to encourage these attributes.
For a confidential discussion about the role or to make an application, please contact Rebecca Leach:
firstname.lastname@example.org ; 0207 160 6996