This is an exciting Capital Investment Director opportunity for an experienced fund manager or capital investor to play an integral part in a growing financial organisation.
Role: Capital Investment Director – Finance
Salary: £negotiable + excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced fund manager looking for that next career move where you can really make a difference to the growth of an organisation, this could be the perfect role for you.
About the company
Our client is a rapidly expanding player in the global equity investment market, having started up 10 years ago. They spotted a significant number of gaps in the market in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, and have grown exponentially since.
Their historical focus has been on small and medium sized investors, but are now looking to acquire significantly larger sized clients to enable them to continue on their rapid growth trajectory. As such, they require an experienced fund manager or capital investor with strong business development skills to help them break into this market.
With a turnover currently doubling in size year on year, the business thrives on a superb reputation for service delivery along with strong ethics and strict adherence to compliance regulations.
About the role
As Capital Investment Director, you will oversee all fund operations, managing an expanding team of 10+ fund managers. You will play a key role in identifying and pitching to large prospective clients, and will have a high level of autonomy to deliver the targets.
Reporting in to the CEO, you will have a seat on the Board and be expected to report performance on a monthly basis. There is an excellent bonus scheme in place, directly linked to performance with unlimited earning potential, so you’ll clearly see how you’re making a difference to achieving the strategy of the business.
- Identifying strategically important prospects and converting them into clients
- Achieving growth targets, including a specific %age of larger clients (£10m+ turnover)
- Develop an annual fund management plan highlighting key areas of risk and success
- Leading a team of 10 fund managers and recruit additional resource as required to support the business targets
- Monthly reporting to the Board including any areas of concern or underperformance, coupled with suggested recommendations to mitigate.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years senior fund manager experience
- Evidence of delivering year on year portfolio growth
- Demonstrable business development experience, in particular, amongst clients with a £10m+ turnover
- Excellent leadership capability and proven team management skills
- Superb relationship building ability, as well as communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail must be second to none
A superb benefits package is on offer for the right candidate, including a bonus scheme with unlimited earning potential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Capital Investment Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply for role’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
For more information on any of our roles, don’t hesitate to contact us.