Our client have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to help them drive sales and make a lasting impact on their business.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – SAAS
Business Development Manager – Our Client:
Our client is a provider of SAAS solutions and programmes to a wide collection of clients in a wide array of sectors. Their approach to offering services to a vast market has allowed our client to network and build relationships that boost and encourage business development on a scale bigger than any specialist developer could gain. With a turnover of c.£50m, our client has the ability to invest in newer technologies and provide more services to a larger client base
Business Development Manager – The Role:
Our client is looking for someone to come in and help drive business development, engaging with new clients on a C-suite level and bringing in contracts that gives the company new work. Ideally, they want someone with 5-10 years’ experience who is confident in their sales ability, but still looking to develop their own career alongside the company.
Business Development Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with C-suite executives and stakeholders in order to acquire contracts and maintain positive relationships for future work
- Think creatively in acquiring new clients, always looking for out of the box strategies that engage clients and encourages business development
- Working autonomously and taking charge of your own workload, but also providing support and advice to colleagues when necessary
Business Development Manager – Experience Required:
- C.5-10 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate on a C-Suite level with clients and in-house employees
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at one time, with effective time management and keeping track of figures and targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their sales career and is confident in building relationships and assisting a company in its external development. If you are someone who thrives on autonomous and hands on work, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
You are likely to have previous experience in/as Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Growth Manager, Client Principal, Client Manager, New Business Acquirer or similar.
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click Apply for Role.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.