Role: Associate Director – Landscape
Salary: £60-70K basic + benefits dependent upon experience
Do you want to work for a growing company who specialise in landscape architecture? Do you have a track record of winning new business? Do you want to work for a dynamic and award-wining company and inspire others?
About the company
As a well-established and award-winning company, our client pride themselves on delivering ground-breaking work for their clients.
This practice has worked on a variety of projects and are able to offer a range of services from design, master planning and consultancy.
About the role
Our client are looking for a strong, dynamic person to come on-board to join their Senior Management Team and play a key part in their future growth. It is a fantastic opportunity to lead the more junior members of staff and take the lead on projects. It is a key role for the practice and are looking to bring someone on board who can spot, develop, and generate new business across a variety of sectors.
- Develop and win new business from across a range of sectors
- Contribute towards the future development and strategy for the practice
- Design creative solutions for clients across a variety of sectors
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at Associate level or above.
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience within landscape design.
- Ideally a member of the CMLI
- Experience of leading a team.
- Proficient in CAD, Adobe Professional Suit and Microsoft Office
We are looking for someone who is passionate about landscape and wants to play a key part in the future growth of an organisation through inspiring junior members of the team and spotting areas for new opportunities.
Candidates who are currently employed as an Associate, Associate Director, or similar are all invited to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Associate Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.