Role: Global Marketing Director – Healthcare
Location: North East
Salary: £Competitive including a market leading performance related bonus scheme
Do you want to work for a creative and dynamic company who specialise in developing and launching new products in the healthcare sector? Are you keen to be part of a company that makes a real difference to people’s lives? Have you a track record of delivering award-winning marketing campaigns that help deliver the sales targets?
About the company
Our client are a medium-sized organisation focused on developing new products for the healthcare market. They have a real creative culture with speed to market and quality products their major drivers.
They are the producers of a number of award-winning innovations that have been implemented on a global scale, delivering greater efficiency and improved patient outcomes worldwide.
About the role
You will be required to develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy that sits across multiple products and countries. Managing a total team of 10 marketers, you will be responsible for developing and growing the brand awareness, as well as supplier engagement and implementing global product campaigns across the full marketing mix.
Managing a marketing budget of circa £1m, you will be expected to monitor and report on KPIs on a monthly basis. In particular, the return on investment being achieved from the marketing spend will be critical.
- Developing and implementing the Marketing Strategy that aligns with the overall Business Strategy
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring a suitable return on investment is achieved
- Launching new products to new and existing markets
- Delivering fully integrated campaigns across online and offline media
- Supplier / agency monitoring and accountability
- Proven track record of achieving marketing objectives and managing budgets that have delivered a demonstrable return on investment
- Led a team of marketing managers and executives
- Minimum of 5 years experience of a senior marketing position ideally within the healthcare sector with a strong emphasis on the digital marketing space
- CIM Diploma qualification as a minimum – ideally Chartered Marketer status
You will be equally passionate about marketing and the healthcare sector, looking to make a difference to people’s health. Our client are looking for someone who is creative and constantly striving to be the best in an ever-increasing competitive world.
Candidates who are currently employed as a Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager or similar are all invited to apply.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Marketing Director opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.