Our Client is a market leading healthcare business that has a need for an Acquisitions and Development Director to join the team due to their growth strategy which is driven by investment from their private equity partner.
The Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, source and pursue new business opportunities that fit management criteria.
- Identify and assess potential owners, investors and developers as potential clients.
- Evaluate JV partnerships based on potential financial return, quality of operations and location.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of relationships with potential partners, developers and investors.
- Work with internal development and operations teams to coordinate all phases of the development process including; creating presentations, conducting site inspections, conducting market research and reviewing third party market feasibility analysis and creating and reviewing pro forma projections and asset valuations.
- Accountable for the delivery of new care homes and extra care properties.
- Accountable for the full acquisition cycle, from site identification through to all aspects of the planning process.
- Accountable for identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites for care homes in line with the business proposition.
- Managing planning applications from submission to delivery of the planning permission.
- Developing key relationships with developers and property companies.
- Driving the full development and planning process from initial concept to final completion.
- Supporting all expansion and improvement projects to the current assets.
- 5+ years in development.
- University degree in relevant field.
- Exposure to the health market.
- Ability to understand the value of the deal based on the financial analysis and feasibility study.
- RICS qualified.
If you are interested in this role, you can apply and upload your CV below.
For more information on any of our roles, don’t hesitate to contact us.